Share | 

owner of this website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
firestormX19
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: owner of this website   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm

hi this is firestormX19 i am the owner of this website. thanks for coming to my site. i hope you will sign up and make alot of great friends. now about me. i'm in to video games. watching tv. doing stuff on the computer like checking out my myspace or youtube page. sometimes my twitter page. i make cheat codes for ds games. if they don't have any codes that work or don't have any codes at all. i'm not that good at making codes. i can make infinite items or infinite time codes and if i'm lucky i can get a infinite health or infinite energy code to work. i'm also working on codes for old games too. like snes or nes or sega genesis. because some codes don't work to well. like infinite health or whatever the code is. i also make videos for my youtube page. i also work on recolored pictures. i'm in to alot of different stuff. movies games, computers. i know i bit about fixing a computer. but not to much. if you need anything. send me a message and i will answer it when i can. so have fun on my site

firestormX19

owner of this website
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1